Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kelsey Goes Out On A Limb...

Dear David,
If you are reading this, please know this picture was supposed to be naked, but my friends and family read this so that would have been a little awkward.  Just kidding... Maybe ;)

I have been waiting for this day to come forever because I get to make my 22nd birthday wish... I am not a crazed fan, just a girl with a crush.

I am a senior at Mizzou from STL looking for a funny, down to earth guy (you always seem so humble in interviews).  My greatest quality is my sense of humor, which I get from my dad.

In the next 5 years I plan to be a rockstar e-marketer or a hot MILF (or some combination of the two).

My wish today is for my first ever real "date" to be with David Freese.  My phone number is 314-952-1488.  Call me if you see yourself having a conversation with this girl and feel like granting her birthday wish :)

Can't wait to possibly hear from you!
Kelsey Stratton

P.S.  I love to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment