Well put, Emerson.
- in a long bubble bath.
- Michael Buble is always singing me a personal concert.
- Train will one day make me their muse.
- Nelly and the St. Lunatics are my heroes.
- #hashtags make or break a Tweet.
- every girl should have their own gay boy.
- in good grammar.
- in roadtrips... and a really awesome playlist.
- in Christmas Cheer. (I think it has to do with the weather outside being frightful and the fire being so delightful)
- in gender roles ("househusband" just sounds so emasculating).
- "beauty magazines will only make you feel ugly." -- Baz Luhrman (and seriously InStyle, call me frugal but $248 for a pair of pants is not such a great deal)
- So what if you threw up on the floor of a bar (or in your hands) mid (or post) shot round. Probably not that many people noticed anyways. (maybe just don't go back to that bar (or out in public) for a while.) **In my attempt to make this my happy place, I will not mention names. I will only guarantee these events have happened.
- distance makes the heart grow fonder.
- "In a thing called love... Just listen to the rhythm of my heart." -- The Darkness
- one of the greatest things in life is to hear a song that describes exactly how you are feeling at the time. Even better: a song from the past. Best: attached to a memory.
- "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be" -- Douglas Adams
Love to all,