Steps to lip perfection:
1. Exfoliate - Use a tooth brush on your lips for about 10 seconds. I use an electric one, which leaves my lips a little tingly and plump...but a regular one will work fine too.
2. Moisturize - Slather on a thick balm for about 10 minutes. I have been loving Neosporin Lip Health.
3. Blot - to get rid of excess balm.
4. Add color - Liner, stick, stain... Pick your poison.
5. Make it pop - Top with gloss. For extra oomph, use a plumper -- Current fave: NEW YORK COLOR Lippin' Large Lip Plumper from Target.